1. Inviting artists globally to join #MakeupPainters
During the time of concern (COVID19 outbreak), Artientifique invites female artists globally to join us in our mission and help us make a bigger impact worldwide. To be creative and productive in the lockdown period, these artists are given a makeup painting challenge #CreateAtHome , where they create paintings from discarded cosmetics to save our home planet. Their artworks are promoted on our official platform, showing versatile makeup art styles to the world.
Please stay tuned on our social media channels for the latest updates.
2. You can never get bored if you have good books in your shelf!
Books are known to be the best friend and a good teacher. If you have the hobby of reading, you can never feel alone in this time of concern. Below are some book recommendations for you:
- The 4 – Hour Workweek: Escape 9 – 5, Live Anywhere and Join the New Rich
- Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike
- The Lean Startup
- Rich Dad Poor Dad
- The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference
- The Hard Thing About Hard Things
- Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- Elon Musk: Tesla, SpaceX and the Quest For A Fantastic Future
- The Unchallengeable Miracles of the Qur’an (Qur’an and Science)
- The Secret Letters of the Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
- Zero to One
- Corporate Chanakya
- The da vinci code
- A mind for numbers
- Peak: How big companies get their mojo
- A Thought to a Million Dollars
- Business at the speed of Thought
- Odyssey – Pepsi to Apple
- Let us C
- The reluctant entrepreneur
- Wings of Fire
- Turning Points
- Ignited Minds
- Pride and Prejudice
- The Secret Garden
- The Optics
3. Audio Books
If you are too busy, or don’t like to sit at one place to read, still you can enjoy this hobby and get knowledge and powerful insights. Thanks to technology, now you can listen to your favourite books. These are easily available online, where you can download or listen on the sites. Just make sure you have enough memory in your device for a smooth download!
4. Learn the Basics of a New Language
Learning a new language takes time and dedication. Once you do, being fluent in a second language offers numerous benefits and opportunities. Learning a second language is exciting and beneficial at all ages. It offers practical, intellectual and many aspirational benefits
Learning a new language opens up a world of new opportunities. If you choose to learn a commonly spoken language, such as Spanish, French or German, you can travel practically anywhere in the world and not have trouble with translations.
5. Explore Free Online Courses
Before you start stressing, know that we’re not asking you to sacrifice your life in roting words and sentences. Instead, we’re suggesting devoting a few hours every week to advancing your career with an online class.
You can utilise your time and learn new skills, from entrepreneurship to programming, writing to fine arts, space science to marine science, and much more.